GALAXY S II HD LTE SGH-I757M Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S II HD LTE SGH-I757M. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S II HD LTE SGH-I757M firmware. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SGH-I757M firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S II HD LTE||SGH-I757M||4.1.2||April 01, 13||Canada (SaskTel) (BWA)||I757MUGMC5|
|GALAXY S II HD LTE||SGH-I757M||4.1.2||April 01, 13||Canada (Bell Mobile) (BMC)||I757MUGMC5|
1 - 2 of 2
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S II HD LTE SGH-I757M
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S II HD LTE as SGH-I757M.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S II HD LTE SGH-I757M firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S II HD LTE SGH-I757M in Download Mode.
- Connect your SGH-I757M to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S II HD LTE SGH-I757M to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SGH-I757M.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool