GALAXY S II SGH-I727 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S II SGH-I727. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S II SGH-I727 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY S II models such asSGH-I777, SHW-M250K, GT-I9100, GT-I9100G, GT-I9100M, GT-I9100P, GT-I9100T, SC-02C, SGH-T989D. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SGH-I727 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S II||SGH-I727||4.1.2||March 15, 13||USA (AT&T) (ATT)||I727UCMC1|
|GALAXY S II||SGH-I727||4.0.4||September 26, 12||Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)||I727UMLH2|
1 - 2 of 2
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S II SGH-I727
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S II as SGH-I727.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S II SGH-I727 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S II SGH-I727 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SGH-I727 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S II SGH-I727 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SGH-I727.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool