GALAXY S II SC-02C Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S II SC-02C. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S II SC-02C firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY S II models such asSGH-I777, SHW-M250K, GT-I9100, GT-I9100G, GT-I9100M, GT-I9100P, GT-I9100T, SGH-I727, SGH-T989D. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SC-02C firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|SC-02J||SC-02J||7.0||September 01, 17||Japan (DCM)||SC02JOMU1AQH2|
|GALAXY S II||SC-02C||4.0.3||July 26, 13||Japan (DCM)||SC02COMMP7|
|GALAXY J||SC-02F||5.0||October 03, 15||Japan (DCM)||SC02FOMUGOI4|
|GALAXY S5 Active||SC-02G||6.0.1||August 24, 16||Japan (DCM)||SC02GOMU2CPH3|
|GALAXY S7 edge||SC-02H||8.0.0||August 29, 18||Japan (DCM)||SC02HOMU1CRH5|
|SC-02J||SC-02J||7.0||June 12, 17||Japan (DCM)||SC02JOMU1AQEI|
|GALAXY Note II||SC-02E||4.3||July 30, 18||Japan (DCM)||SC02EOMUBRG2|
|GALAXY S7 edge||SC-02H||7.0||June 11, 18||Japan (DCM)||SC02HOMU1BRE1|
|GALAXY S||SC-02B||2.3.6||December 27, 12||Japan (DCM)||SC02BOMLL1|
|GALAXY S7 edge||SC-02H||7.0||July 19, 18||Japan (DCM)||SC02HOMU1BRG1|
|SC-02J||SC-02J||7.0||June 29, 17||Japan (DCM)||SC02JOMU1AQF2|
|GALAXY S7 edge||SC-02H||7.0||March 15, 17||Japan (DCM)||SC02HOMU1BQC4|
|SC-02J||SC-02J||Pie(Android 9)||April 16, 19||Japan (DCM)||SC02JOMU1CSD2|
|SC-02J||SC-02J||8.0.0||October 30, 18||Japan (DCM)||SC02JOMU1BRJ2|
|Galaxy S9||SC-02K||Pie(Android 9)||December 04, 19||Japan (DCM)||SC02KOMU1BSK2|
1 - 15 of 48
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S II SC-02C
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S II as SC-02C.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S II SC-02C firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S II SC-02C in Download Mode.
- Connect your SC-02C to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S II SC-02C to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SC-02C.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool