- Australia (Telstra) (TEL)
- Australia (Three/Vodafone) (HUT)
GALAXY S II GT-I9100T Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S II GT-I9100T. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S II GT-I9100T firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY S II models such asSGH-I777, SHW-M250K, GT-I9100, GT-I9100G, GT-I9100M, GT-I9100P, SC-02C, SGH-I727, SGH-T989D. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-I9100T firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S II||GT-I9100T||4.1.2||March 12, 13||New Zealand (TNZ)||I9100TDVLSH|
|GALAXY S II||GT-I9100T||4.1.2||May 07, 13||Thailand (THL)||I9100TDCLSD|
|GALAXY S II||GT-I9100T||4.0.3||May 25, 12||Israel (ILO)||I9100TJKLP1|
|GALAXY S II||GT-I9100T||4.0.4||October 19, 12||Israel (Mirs) (MIR)||I9100THZLP5|
|GALAXY S II||GT-I9100T||4.1.2||August 17, 15||Australia (Telstra) (TEL)||I9100TDVOF1|
|GALAXY S II||GT-I9100T||4.1.2||November 05, 14||Israel (Pelephone) (PCL)||I9100TJJLSA|
|GALAXY S II||GT-I9100T||4.1.2||April 25, 13||Australia (Three/Vodafone) (HUT)||I9100TDVLSK|
|GALAXY S II||GT-I9100T||4.1.2||May 14, 13||Australia (Vodafone) (VAU)||I9100TDVLSM|
|GALAXY S II||GT-I9100T||4.1.2||October 31, 14||Israel (Cellcom) (CEL)||I9100TJILSD|
1 - 9 of 9
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S II GT-I9100T
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S II as GT-I9100T.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S II GT-I9100T firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S II GT-I9100T in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-I9100T to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S II GT-I9100T to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-I9100T.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool