- France (LPM)
- France (XEF)
- France (NRJ) (NRJ)
- France (Orange) (FTM)
- France (SFR) (SFR)
- Italy (TIM) (TIM)
GALAXY S II GT-I9100P Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S II GT-I9100P. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S II GT-I9100P firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY S II models such asSGH-I777, SHW-M250K, GT-I9100, GT-I9100G, GT-I9100M, GT-I9100T, SC-02C, SGH-I727, SGH-T989D. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-I9100P firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S II||GT-I9100P||4.1.2||June 17, 13||France (SFR) (SFR)||I9100PXXLSQ|
|GALAXY S II||GT-I9100P||4.1.2||July 24, 13||Italy (TIM) (TIM)||I9100PXXLSQ|
|GALAXY S II||GT-I9100P||4.1.2||August 28, 13||France (XEF)||I9100PXXLSU|
|GALAXY S II||GT-I9100P||4.1.2||June 28, 13||France (LPM)||I9100PXXLSQ|
|GALAXY S II||GT-I9100P||4.0.4||October 23, 12||France (NRJ) (NRJ)||I9100PXXLQ5|
|GALAXY S II||GT-I9100P||4.1.2||July 23, 13||Spain (Movistar) (XEC)||I9100PXXLSS|
|GALAXY S II||GT-I9100P||4.1.2||May 07, 13||France (Orange) (FTM)||I9100PXXLSQ|
|GALAXY S II||GT-I9100P||4.1.2||May 07, 13||Spain (Orange) (AMN)||I9100PXXLSQ|
|GALAXY S II||GT-I9100P||4.1.2||August 28, 13||Spain (Vodafone) (ATL)||I9100PXXLSU|
|GALAXY S II||GT-I9100P||4.1.2||July 25, 13||United Kingdom (O2) (O2U)||I9100PXXLSS|
|GALAXY S II||GT-I9100P||4.1.2||June 10, 13||Slovenia (Mobitel) (MOT)||I9100PXXLSS|
|GALAXY S II||GT-I9100P||4.1.2||June 06, 13||United Kingdom (Orange) (ORA)||I9100PXXLSS|
1 - 12 of 12
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S II GT-I9100P
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S II as GT-I9100P.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S II GT-I9100P firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S II GT-I9100P in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-I9100P to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S II GT-I9100P to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-I9100P.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool