- Afghanistan (AFG)
- Algeria (TMC)
- Bangladesh (TML)
- China (CHN)
- China (China Mobile) (CHZ)
- Egypt (EGY)
- France (XEF)
- Germany (DBT)
- India (INU)
- Iran (THR)
- Iraq (MID)
- Kenya (AFR)
- Kenya (KEN)
- Libya (BTC)
- Malaysia (XME)
- Mauritania (MRT)
- Morocco (FWD)
- Morocco (MAT) (MAT)
- Morocco (MED) (MED)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
GALAXY S II GT-I9100G Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S II GT-I9100G. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S II GT-I9100G firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY S II models such asSGH-I777, SHW-M250K, GT-I9100, GT-I9100M, GT-I9100P, GT-I9100T, SC-02C, SGH-I727, SGH-T989D. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-I9100G firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S II||GT-I9100G||2.3||January 16, 12||Bangladesh (TML)||I9100GXWLA1|
|GALAXY S II||GT-I9100G||2.3.6||March 16, 12||Kenya (KEN)||I9100GXXLC1|
|GALAXY S II||GT-I9100G||2.3||September 08, 11||Nigeria (ECT)||I9100GXWKH8|
|GALAXY S II||GT-I9100G||2.3.6||March 16, 12||Algeria (TMC)||I9100GXXLC1|
|GALAXY S II||GT-I9100G||2.3.6||April 02, 12||Afghanistan (AFG)||I9100GJPLC1|
|GALAXY S II||GT-I9100G||2.3||January 28, 12||Mauritania (MRT)||I9100GJPLA2|
|GALAXY S II||GT-I9100G||2.3.6||March 16, 12||Morocco (FWD)||I9100GXXLC1|
|GALAXY S II||GT-I9100G||4.1.2||July 04, 13||China (CHN)||I9100GZQLT5|
|GALAXY S II||GT-I9100G||4.0.4||October 09, 12||Morocco (MED) (MED)||I9100GJPLPB|
|GALAXY S II||GT-I9100G||4.1.2||April 12, 13||Malaysia (XME)||I9100GDXLS8|
|GALAXY S II||GT-I9100G||4.0.3||June 19, 12||Libya (BTC)||I9100GJPLP6|
|GALAXY S II||GT-I9100G||4.0.4||August 02, 12||Kenya (AFR)||I9100GXXLPY|
|GALAXY S II||GT-I9100G||4.1.2||January 28, 13||France (XEF)||I9100GXXLSR|
|GALAXY S II||GT-I9100G||4.0.4||August 14, 12||Pakistan (PAK)||I9100GJPLP9|
|GALAXY S II||GT-I9100G||4.0.4||October 09, 12||Taiwan (WAN) (WAN)||I9100GJPLPB|
1 - 15 of 29
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S II GT-I9100G
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S II as GT-I9100G.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S II GT-I9100G firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S II GT-I9100G in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-I9100G to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S II GT-I9100G to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-I9100G.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool