GALAXY S SCH-I909 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S SCH-I909. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S SCH-I909 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY S models such asGT-I9000M, GT-I9000, GT-I9000B, GT-I9000T, GT-I9008L, GT-I9010, SC-02B, SGH-T959P. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SCH-I909 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S||SCH-i909||2.3.6||June 18, 12||China (China Telecom) (CTC)||I909FF04|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S SCH-I909
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S as SCH-I909.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S SCH-I909 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S SCH-I909 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SCH-I909 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S SCH-I909 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SCH-I909.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool