GALAXY S GT-I9000B Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S GT-I9000B. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S GT-I9000B firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY S models such asGT-I9000M, GT-I9000, GT-I9000T, GT-I9008L, GT-I9010, SC-02B, SCH-i909, SGH-T959P. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-I9000B firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S||GT-I9000B||April 04, 11||Peru (PET)||I9000BVJJPI|
|GALAXY S||GT-I9000B||2.3||June 14, 11||Brazil (ZTO)||I9000BVJJW4|
|GALAXY S||GT-I9000B||2.3||November 03, 11||Peru (SAM) (SAM)||I9000BVJJV3|
|GALAXY S||GT-I9000B||2.3||July 13, 11||Brazil (TIM) (ZTM)||I9000BVJJW4|
|GALAXY S||GT-I9000B||2.3||August 08, 11||Chile (Telefonica) (CHT)||I9000BVJJV3|
|GALAXY S||GT-I9000B||2.3||July 08, 11||Brazil (Claro) (ZTA)||I9000BVJJW4|
|GALAXY S||GT-I9000B||2.3||July 04, 11||Brazil (VIVO) (ZVV)||I9000BVJJW4|
1 - 7 of 7
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S GT-I9000B
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S as GT-I9000B.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S GT-I9000B firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S GT-I9000B in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-I9000B to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S GT-I9000B to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-I9000B.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool