GALAXY S Duos GT-S7562L Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S Duos GT-S7562L. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S Duos GT-S7562L firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY S Duos models such as GT-S7562C, GT-S7562i, GT-S7562, GT-S7566. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-S7562L firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S Duos||GT-S7562L||4.0.4||September 24, 13||South America (Moviestar) (CRM)||S7562LVJAMH1|
|GALAXY S Duos||GT-S7562L||4.0.4||February 20, 13||Trinidad and Tobago (TTT)||S7562LVJAMB2|
|GALAXY S Duos||GT-S7562L||4.0.4||April 30, 13||Colombia (COO)||S7562LVJAMD5|
|GALAXY S Duos||GT-S7562L||4.0.4||May 12, 14||Colombia (COL)||S7562LVJAND1|
|GALAXY S Duos||GT-S7562L||4.0.4||February 20, 13||Panama (TPA)||S7562LVJAMB2|
|GALAXY S Duos||GT-S7562L||4.0.4||November 29, 12||Paraguay (UPO)||S7562LVJALK2|
|GALAXY S Duos||GT-S7562L||4.0.4||June 30, 14||Brazil (ZTO)||S7562LVJANE1|
1 - 7 of 7
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S Duos GT-S7562L
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S Duos as GT-S7562L.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S Duos GT-S7562L firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S Duos GT-S7562L in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-S7562L to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S Duos GT-S7562L to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-S7562L.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool