GALAXY S Duos GT-S7562I Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S Duos GT-S7562I. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S Duos GT-S7562I firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY S Duos models such asGT-S7562C, GT-S7562, GT-S7562L, GT-S7566. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-S7562I firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S Duos||GT-S7562i||4.0.4||September 11, 13||China (CHN)||S7562IZCAMH1|
|GALAXY S Duos||GT-S7562i||4.0.4||December 20, 13||China (China Unicom) (CHU)||S7562IZNAML1|
1 - 2 of 2
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S Duos GT-S7562I
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S Duos as GT-S7562I.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S Duos GT-S7562I firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S Duos GT-S7562I in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-S7562I to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S Duos GT-S7562I to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-S7562I.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool