GALAXY Rugby Pro (ATT) SGH-I547 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Rugby Pro (ATT) SGH-I547. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Rugby Pro (ATT) SGH-I547 firmware. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SGH-I547 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Rugby Pro (ATT)||SGH-I547||4.1.2||September 08, 15||USA (AT&T) (ATT)||I547UCCNJ2|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Rugby Pro (ATT) SGH-I547
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Rugby Pro (ATT) as SGH-I547.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Rugby Pro (ATT) SGH-I547 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Rugby Pro (ATT) SGH-I547 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SGH-I547 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Rugby Pro (ATT) SGH-I547 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SGH-I547.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool