- Austria (3 Hutchison) (DRE)
- Baltic (SEB)
- China (CHN)
- China (China Mobile) (CHZ)
- Germany (DBT)
- Hong Kong (TGY)
- India (INU)
- Iraq (MID)
- Malaysia (XME)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Poland (XEO)
- Romania (Cosmote) (COA)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (JED) (JED)
- Singapore (XSP)
- Spain (FOP)
GALAXY R GT-I9103 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY R GT-I9103. You can flash your device with our GALAXY R GT-I9103 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY R models such asSGH-I547, SGH-I847, SPH-M830, SHV-E170L, GT-I9070P. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-I9103 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY R||GT-I9103||2.3||November 02, 11||Germany (DBT)||I9103XWKJ4|
|GALAXY R||GT-I9103||2.3||July 28, 11||Russia (SER)||I9103XWKG7|
|GALAXY R||GT-I9103||2.3||September 22, 11||Malaysia (XME)||I9103DXKI3|
|GALAXY R||GT-I9103||2.3.6||April 30, 12||Iraq (MID)||I9103JPLD1|
|GALAXY R||GT-I9103||2.3||August 02, 11||Turkey (TUR)||I9103XWKGA|
|GALAXY R||GT-I9103||2.3||August 12, 11||Baltic (SEB)||I9103XWKG8|
|GALAXY R||GT-I9103||4.0.4||September 04, 12||Sweden (Tre) (HTS)||I9103NELP1|
|GALAXY R||GT-I9103||4.0.4||October 20, 12||China (CHN)||I9103ZCLPD|
|GALAXY R||GT-I9103||4.0.4||September 04, 12||Poland (XEO)||I9103XWLP2|
|GALAXY R||GT-I9103||4.0.4||September 28, 12||Taiwan (CWT)||I9103ZSLPD|
|GALAXY R||GT-I9103||2.3||August 18, 11||Romania (Cosmote) (COA)||I9103XWKG8|
|GALAXY R||GT-I9103||4.0.4||September 28, 12||Taiwan (BRI)||I9103ZSLPD|
|GALAXY R||GT-I9103||4.0.4||October 11, 12||Singapore (XSP)||I9103DXLP6|
|GALAXY R||GT-I9103||4.0.4||December 07, 12||India (INU)||I9103XWLP8|
|GALAXY R||GT-I9103||4.0.4||October 11, 12||Thailand (THL)||I9103DXLP6|
1 - 15 of 26
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY R GT-I9103
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY R as GT-I9103.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY R GT-I9103 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY R GT-I9103 in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-I9103 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY R GT-I9103 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-I9103.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool