GALAXY Pro GT-B7510L Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Pro GT-B7510L. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Pro GT-B7510L firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Pro models such asGT-B7510B, GT-B7510. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-B7510L firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Pro||GT-B7510L||March 16, 11||Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)||B7510LUMKC2|
|GALAXY Pro||GT-B7510L||July 05, 11||Argentina (Claro) (CTI)||B7510LUMKF1|
1 - 2 of 2
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Pro GT-B7510L
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Pro as GT-B7510L.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Pro GT-B7510L firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Pro GT-B7510L in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-B7510L to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Pro GT-B7510L to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-B7510L.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool