- France (ORC)
- France (SFR) (SFR)
- India (INU)
- Indonesia (XSE)
- Philippines (Globe) (GLB)
- Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)
GALAXY Pro GT-B7510 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Pro GT-B7510. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Pro GT-B7510 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Pro models such asGT-B7510B, GT-B7510L. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-B7510 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Pro||GT-B7510||March 14, 11||India (INU)||B7510DDKC4|
|GALAXY Pro||GT-B7510||June 10, 11||Venezuela (DGT)||B7510UAKE1|
|GALAXY Pro||GT-B7510||2.3||February 29, 12||Indonesia (XSE)||B7510DXKP8|
|GALAXY Pro||GT-B7510||2.2||August 18, 11||Poland (PLUS) (PLS)||B7510XWKH3|
|GALAXY Pro||GT-B7510||2.3||February 29, 12||Thailand (THL)||B7510DXKP8|
|GALAXY Pro||GT-B7510||2.2||July 12, 11||France (ORC)||B7510XWKF3|
|GALAXY Pro||GT-B7510||2.2||July 12, 11||France (SFR) (SFR)||B7510XWKG2|
|GALAXY Pro||GT-B7510||2.2||April 08, 11||United Kingdom (H3G) (H3G)||B7510XWKC5|
|GALAXY Pro||GT-B7510||2.3||February 29, 12||Philippines (Globe) (GLB)||B7510DXKP8|
|GALAXY Pro||GT-B7510||2.3||November 14, 11||United Kingdom (XEU)||B7510XXKPB|
|GALAXY Pro||GT-B7510||2.3||February 29, 12||Philippines (Smart) (SMA)||B7510DXKP8|
|GALAXY Pro||GT-B7510||2.3||February 29, 12||Singapore (Singtel) (XSO)||B7510DXKP8|
|GALAXY Pro||GT-B7510||2.3||February 29, 12||Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)||B7510DXKP8|
1 - 13 of 13
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Pro GT-B7510
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Pro as GT-B7510.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Pro GT-B7510 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Pro GT-B7510 in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-B7510 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Pro GT-B7510 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-B7510.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool