GALAXY Pocket Neo GT-S5312C Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Pocket Neo GT-S5312C. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Pocket Neo GT-S5312C firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Pocket Neo models such asGT-S5310T, GT-S5310C, GT-S5310, GT-S5310B, GT-S5310E, GT-S5310G, GT-S5310I, GT-S5310L, GT-S5310M. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-S5312C firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Pocket Neo||GT-S5312C||4.4.2||October 06, 15||Brazil (TIM) (ZTM)||S5312CVJU0AOH1|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Pocket Neo GT-S5312C
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Pocket Neo as GT-S5312C.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Pocket Neo GT-S5312C firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Pocket Neo GT-S5312C in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-S5312C to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Pocket Neo GT-S5312C to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-S5312C.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool