- Afghanistan (AFG)
- Algeria (TMC)
- Czech Republic (ETL)
- India (INS)
- India (INU)
- Iran (THR)
- Kazakhstan (SKZ)
- Libya (BTC)
- Mauritania (MRT)
- Nepal (NPL)
- Nigeria (ECT)
- Pakistan (PAK)
- Romania (Cosmote) (COA)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Saudi Arabia (JED) (JED)
- Slovakia (ORX)
GALAXY Pocket GT-S5302 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Pocket GT-S5302. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Pocket GT-S5302 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Pocket models such asGT-S5300. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-S5302 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Pocket||GT-S5302||2.3.6||October 24, 12||Slovakia (ORX)||S5302XXLJ3|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Pocket GT-S5302
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Pocket as GT-S5302.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Pocket GT-S5302 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Pocket GT-S5302 in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-S5302 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Pocket GT-S5302 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-S5302.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool