GALAXY Pocket Duos GT-S5302B Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Pocket Duos GT-S5302B. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Pocket Duos GT-S5302B firmware. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-S5302B firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Pocket Duos||GT-S5302B||2.3.6||February 17, 14||Brazil (ZTO)||S5302BVJML1|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Pocket Duos GT-S5302B
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Pocket Duos as GT-S5302B.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Pocket Duos GT-S5302B firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Pocket Duos GT-S5302B in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-S5302B to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Pocket Duos GT-S5302B to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-S5302B.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool