GALAXY Pocket (Latin) GT-S5300L Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Pocket (Latin) GT-S5300L. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Pocket (Latin) GT-S5300L firmware. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-S5300L firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Pocket (Latin)||GT-S5300L||2.3.6||July 26, 12||Guatemala (TGU)||S5300LVSLF1|
|GALAXY Pocket (Latin)||GT-S5300L||2.3.6||October 15, 12||Panama (PBS)||S5300LVSLF1|
|GALAXY Pocket (Latin)||GT-S5300L||2.3.6||December 17, 12||Peru (PET)||S5300LUBLL2|
|GALAXY Pocket (Latin)||GT-S5300L||2.3.6||July 09, 12||Guatemala (Tigo) (CGU)||S5300LUBLF1|
1 - 4 of 4
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Pocket (Latin) GT-S5300L
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Pocket (Latin) as GT-S5300L.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Pocket (Latin) GT-S5300L firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Pocket (Latin) GT-S5300L in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-S5300L to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Pocket (Latin) GT-S5300L to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-S5300L.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool