- Australia (XSA)
- Chile (CHO)
- China (CHN)
- Colombia (COO)
- Croatia (TRA)
- Czech Republic (XEZ)
- France (XEF)
- Germany (1&1) (XEG)
- Greece (EUR)
- Hungary (XEH)
- Indonesia (XSE)
- Italy (XET)
- Netherlands (XEN)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Panama (TPA)
GALAXY Player 5.0 YP-G70 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Player 5.0 YP-G70. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Player 5.0 YP-G70 firmware. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for YP-G70 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Player 5.0||YP-G70||2.3.6||August 03, 12||Australia (XSA)||G70XXKPL|
|GALAXY Player 5.0||YP-G70||2.3.6||April 30, 12||France (XEF)||G70XXKPL|
|GALAXY Player 5.0||YP-G70||2.3||November 03, 11||Sweden (XEE)||G70XXKPE|
|GALAXY Player 5.0||YP-G70||2.3||December 06, 11||China (CHN)||G70ZCKPA|
|GALAXY Player 5.0||YP-G70||2.3.6||May 09, 12||Hungary (XEH)||G70XWKP7|
|GALAXY Player 5.0||YP-G70||2.3.6||April 30, 12||Germany (1&1) (XEG)||G70XGKP7|
|GALAXY Player 5.0||YP-G70||January 19, 12||Peru (PEO)||G70XXKPF|
|GALAXY Player 5.0||YP-G70||January 19, 12||Colombia (COO)||G70XXKPF|
|GALAXY Player 5.0||YP-G70||2.3||January 17, 12||Unknown (TSE)||G70DXKP6|
|GALAXY Player 5.0||YP-G70||2.3||March 09, 12||Greece (EUR)||G70XXKPH|
|GALAXY Player 5.0||YP-G70||2.3.6||May 09, 12||Croatia (TRA)||G70XWKP7|
|GALAXY Player 5.0||YP-G70||2.3||January 17, 12||Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)||G70DXKP6|
|GALAXY Player 5.0||YP-G70||2.3||January 17, 12||Indonesia (XSE)||G70DXKP6|
|GALAXY Player 5.0||YP-G70||2.3||October 18, 11||Unknown (XAX)||G70XXKPF|
|GALAXY Player 5.0||YP-G70||January 13, 12||Unknown (XAZ)||G70XXKPF|
1 - 15 of 26
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Player 5.0 YP-G70
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Player 5.0 as YP-G70.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Player 5.0 YP-G70 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Player 5.0 YP-G70 in Download Mode.
- Connect your YP-G70 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Player 5.0 YP-G70 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung YP-G70.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool