GALAXY On5 SM-G550T2 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY On5 SM-G550T2. You can flash your device with our GALAXY On5 SM-G550T2 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY On5 models such asSM-G550T, SM-G550T1, SM-G5500, SM-G550FY. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G550T2 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY On5||SM-G550T2||6.0.1||March 24, 17||USA (T-Mobile) (TMB)||G550T2UVU2AQC4|
|GALAXY On5||SM-G550T2||6.0.1||December 29, 16||USA (T-Mobile) (TMB)||G550T2UVS2APL1|
1 - 2 of 2
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY On5 SM-G550T2
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY On5 as SM-G550T2.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY On5 SM-G550T2 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY On5 SM-G550T2 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G550T2 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY On5 SM-G550T2 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G550T2.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool