- Argentina (ANC)
- Argentina (ARO)
- Bahamas (BTC) (BAT)
- Bolivia (BVO)
- Brazil (ZTO)
- Brazil (Claro) (ZTA)
- Brazil (Oi) (ZTR)
- Brazil (TIM) (ZTM)
- Brazil (VIVO) (ZVV)
- Chile (CHO)
- Chile (CRC)
- Chile (Claro) (CHL)
- Chile (Entel PCS) (CHE)
- Chile (Nextel) (CHX)
- Chile (Telefonica) (CHT)
- China (Open China) (CHC)
- Colombia (COL)
- Colombia (COO)
- Colombia (Comcel) (COM)
- Colombia (Movistar) (COB)
- Costa Rica (ICE)
- Dominican Republic (CDR)
- Dominican Republic (Orange) (DOR)
- Ecuador (EBE)
- Ecuador (ECO)
- Ecuador (Alegro) (ALE)
- Guatemala (PGU)
- Guatemala (TGU)
- Guatemala (Tigo) (CGU)
- Hong Kong (TGY)
- Jamaica (CWW)
- Jamaica (JDI)
- Mexico (IUS)
- Mexico (MXO)
- Mexico (UNE)
- Mexico (Movistar) (TMM)
- Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)
- Panama (PBS)
- Panama (TPA)
- Panama (Cable & Wireless) (PCW)
- Panama (Claro) (CPA)
- Paraguay (UPO)
- Paraguay (Personal) (PSP)
- Paraguay (Tigo) (TGP)
- Peru (PEO)
- Peru (PET)
- Peru (Nextel) (PNT)
Galaxy Note9 SM-N9600 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Galaxy Note9 SM-N9600. You can flash your device with our Galaxy Note9 SM-N9600 firmware, we have firmwares for different Galaxy Note9 models such asSM-N960N, SM-N960U, SM-N960U1, SM-N960W. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-N9600 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Galaxy Note9||SM-N9600||Pie(Android 9)||May 23, 19||Colombia (COO)||N9600ZHS2CSE2|
|Galaxy Note9||SM-N9600||Q(Android 10)||May 23, 20||Peru (PEO)||N9600ZHS4DTD5|
|Galaxy Note9||SM-N9600||Q(Android 10)||February 16, 20||Ecuador (EBE)||N9600ZHU4DTA7|
|Galaxy Note9||SM-N9600||Pie(Android 9)||November 19, 19||Brazil (ZTO)||N9600ZHS4CSK3|
|Galaxy Note9||SM-N9600||Pie(Android 9)||September 19, 19||Peru (PEO)||N9600ZHU3CSI2|
|Galaxy Note9||SM-N9600||Q(Android 10)||May 23, 20||Paraguay (UPO)||N9600ZHS4DTD5|
|Galaxy Note9||SM-N9600||Pie(Android 9)||September 17, 19||Brazil (Oi) (ZTR)||N9600ZHU3CSH1|
|Galaxy Note9||SM-N9600||Q(Android 10)||March 26, 20||Mexico (IUS)||N9600ZHS4DTB4|
|Galaxy Note9||SM-N9600||Pie(Android 9)||September 19, 19||Paraguay (UPO)||N9600ZHU3CSI2|
|Galaxy Note9||SM-N9600||Pie(Android 9)||October 01, 19||Mexico (UNE)||N9600ZHU3CSH1|
|Galaxy Note9||SM-N9600||Q(Android 10)||July 31, 20||Paraguay (UPO)||N9600ZHS5ETG3|
|Galaxy Note9||SM-N9600||Pie(Android 9)||September 16, 19||Jamaica (JDI)||N9600ZHU3CSH1|
|Galaxy Note9||SM-N9600||Pie(Android 9)||April 25, 19||Peru (PEO)||N9600ZHU1CSD4|
|Galaxy Note9||SM-N9600||Pie(Android 9)||May 25, 19||Brazil (Oi) (ZTR)||N9600ZHS2CSE1|
|Galaxy Note9||SM-N9600||Q(Android 10)||February 07, 20||Brazil (TIM) (ZTM)||N9600ZHU4DTA7|
1 - 15 of 606
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Galaxy Note9 SM-N9600
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Galaxy Note9 as SM-N9600.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Galaxy Note9 SM-N9600 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Galaxy Note9 SM-N9600 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-N9600 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Galaxy Note9 SM-N9600 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-N9600.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool