GALAXY Note Pro SM-P905F0 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Note Pro SM-P905F0. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Note Pro SM-P905F0 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Note Pro models such as SM-P902, SM-P900, SM-P901, SM-P905, SM-P905M, SM-P905V. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-P905F0 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Note Pro||SM-P905F0||5.0.2||December 05, 16||Korea (KOO)||P905F0UBPK4|
|GALAXY Note Pro||SM-P905F0||5.0.2||April 11, 17||Korea (KOO)||P905F0UBQC3|
|GALAXY Note Pro||SM-P905F0||5.0.2||July 17, 15||Korea (KOO)||P905F0UBOG1|
1 - 3 of 3
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Note Pro SM-P905F0
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Note Pro as SM-P905F0.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Note Pro SM-P905F0 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Note Pro SM-P905F0 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-P905F0 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Note Pro SM-P905F0 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-P905F0.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool