GALAXY Note II SCH-R950 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Note II SCH-R950. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Note II SCH-R950 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Note II models such asGT-N7102i, GT-N7100, GT-N7100T, GT-N7102, GT-N7105, GT-N7105T, GT-N7108, GT-N7108D, SC-02E, SCH-I605, SCH-N719, SGH-I317, SGH-I317M, SGH-T889, SGH-T889V, SHV-E250K, SHV-E250L, SHV-E250S. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SCH-R950 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Note II||SCH-R950||4.4.2||June 12, 14||USA (USC)||R950VXUCNE2|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Note II SCH-R950
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Note II as SCH-R950.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Note II SCH-R950 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Note II SCH-R950 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SCH-R950 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Note II SCH-R950 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SCH-R950.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool