GALAXY Note Edge SM-N915K Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Note Edge SM-N915K. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Note Edge SM-N915K firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Note Edge models such as SM-N915V, SC-01G, SCL24, SM-N9150, SM-N915F, SM-N915FY, SM-N915G, SM-N915L, SM-N915P, SM-N915R4, SM-N915S, SM-N915T, SM-N915W8. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-N915K firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Note Edge||SM-N915K||6.0.1||February 14, 19||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||N915KKTU2DSA1|
|GALAXY Note Edge||SM-N915K||6.0.1||January 15, 19||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||N915KKTU2DRK2|
|GALAXY Note Edge||SM-N915K||6.0.1||August 31, 16||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||N915KKTU2DPH6|
|GALAXY Note Edge||SM-N915K||6.0.1||June 01, 17||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||N915KKTU2DQE1|
|GALAXY Note Edge||SM-N915K||6.0.1||June 27, 16||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||N915KKTU2DPF4|
|GALAXY Note Edge||SM-N915K||6.0.1||November 14, 17||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||N915KKTU2DQJ2|
|GALAXY Note Edge||SM-N915K||6.0.1||December 15, 16||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||N915KKTU2DPK2|
|GALAXY Note Edge||SM-N915K||6.0.1||May 25, 16||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||N915KKTU2DPE2|
1 - 8 of 8
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Note Edge SM-N915K
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Note Edge as SM-N915K.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Note Edge SM-N915K firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Note Edge SM-N915K in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-N915K to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Note Edge SM-N915K to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-N915K.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool