GALAXY Note 7 SM-N930T Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Note 7 SM-N930T. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Note 7 SM-N930T firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Note 7 models such as SM-N930V, SM-N930K, SM-N930L, SM-N930R4, SM-N9300, SM-N930F, SM-N930P, SM-N930S, SM-N930W8. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-N930T firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Note 7||SM-N930T||6.0.1||August 17, 16||USA (T-Mobile) (TMB)||N930TUVU1APGC|
|GALAXY Note 7||SM-N930T||6.0.1||September 21, 16||USA (T-Mobile) (TMB)||N930TUVU2API4|
1 - 2 of 2
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Note 7 SM-N930T
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Note 7 as SM-N930T.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Note 7 SM-N930T firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Note 7 SM-N930T in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-N930T to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Note 7 SM-N930T to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-N930T.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool