GALAXY Note 7 SM-N9300 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Note 7 SM-N9300. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Note 7 SM-N9300 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Note 7 models such as SM-N930V, SM-N930K, SM-N930T, SM-N930L, SM-N930R4, SM-N930F, SM-N930P, SM-N930S, SM-N930W8. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-N9300 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Note 7||SM-N9300||6.0.1||October 17, 16||China (Open China) (CHC)||N9300ZCU2BPJ4|
|GALAXY Note 7||SM-N9300||6.0.1||September 18, 16||China (Open China) (CHC)||N9300ZCU2BPI5|
|GALAXY Note 7||SM-N9300||6.0.1||September 01, 16||China (Open China) (CHC)||N9300ZCU1BPH8|
|GALAXY Note 7||SM-N9300||6.0.1||August 16, 16||China (Open China) (CHC)||N9300ZCU1APGJ|
1 - 4 of 4
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Note 7 SM-N9300
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Note 7 as SM-N9300.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Note 7 SM-N9300 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Note 7 SM-N9300 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-N9300 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Note 7 SM-N9300 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-N9300.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool