- Afghanistan (AFG)
- Algeria (TMC)
- Angola (Unitel) (XFU)
- Cambodia (CAM)
- Caucasus Countries (CAU)
- Egypt (EGY)
- Iran (THR)
- Iraq (MID)
- Israel (ILO)
- Israel (Cellcom) (CEL)
- Israel (Orange/Partner) (PTR)
- Israel (Pelephone) (PCL)
- Kazakhstan (SKZ)
- Kenya (AFR)
- Libya (BTC)
- Morocco (MAT) (MAT)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
- Nigeria (ECT)
- Pakistan (PAK)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (ACR)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Saudi Arabia (WTL)
- South Africa (XFA)
- South Africa (XFE)
- South Africa (Vodafone) (XFV)
GALAXY Note 5 SM-N920C Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Note 5 SM-N920C. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Note 5 SM-N920C firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Note 5 models such as SM-N920V, SM-N920R6, SM-N920R7, SM-N9200, SM-N9208, SM-N920G, SM-N920I, SM-N920K, SM-N920L, SM-N920P, SM-N920R4, SM-N920S, SM-N920T, SM-N920W8. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-N920C firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Note 5||SM-N920C||6.0.1||April 29, 16||Angola (Unitel) (XFU)||N920CXXU2BPD6|
|GALAXY Note 5||SM-N920C||7.0||March 17, 17||Angola (Unitel) (XFU)||N920CXXU3CQC7|
|GALAXY Note 5||SM-N920C||7.0||July 27, 17||Angola (Unitel) (XFU)||N920CXXU3CQG1|
|GALAXY Note 5||SM-N920C||6.0.1||January 25, 17||Angola (Unitel) (XFU)||N920CXXS3BQA9|
|GALAXY Note 5||SM-N920C||6.0.1||October 26, 16||Angola (Unitel) (XFU)||N920CXXU3BPJ5|
1 - 5 of 5
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Note 5 SM-N920C
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Note 5 as SM-N920C.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Note 5 SM-N920C firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Note 5 SM-N920C in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-N920C to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Note 5 SM-N920C to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-N920C.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool