GALAXY Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916L Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916L. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916L firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Note 4 S-LTE models such as SM-N916K, SM-N916S. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-N916L firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Note 4 S-LTE||SM-N916L||6.0.1||June 30, 16||Korea (LG Uplus) (LUC)||N916LKLU2DPF4|
|GALAXY Note 4 S-LTE||SM-N916L||6.0.1||May 03, 16||Korea (LG Uplus) (LUC)||N916LKLU2DPD6|
|GALAXY Note 4 S-LTE||SM-N916L||6.0.1||December 21, 16||Korea (LG Uplus) (LUC)||N916LKLU2DPK2|
|GALAXY Note 4 S-LTE||SM-N916L||6.0.1||January 15, 19||Korea (LG Uplus) (LUC)||N916LKLU2DRK2|
|GALAXY Note 4 S-LTE||SM-N916L||6.0.1||November 14, 17||Korea (LG Uplus) (LUC)||N916LKLU2DQJ2|
|GALAXY Note 4 S-LTE||SM-N916L||6.0.1||August 31, 16||Korea (LG Uplus) (LUC)||N916LKLU2DPH6|
|GALAXY Note 4 S-LTE||SM-N916L||6.0.1||February 14, 19||Korea (LG Uplus) (LUC)||N916LKLU2DSA1|
|GALAXY Note 4 S-LTE||SM-N916L||6.0.1||May 24, 17||Korea (LG Uplus) (LUC)||N916LKLU2DQD4|
1 - 8 of 8
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916L
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Note 4 S-LTE as SM-N916L.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916L firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916L in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-N916L to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916L to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-N916L.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool