GALAXY Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916K Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916K. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916K firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Note 4 S-LTE models such as SM-N916L, SM-N916S. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-N916K firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Note 4 S-LTE||SM-N916K||6.0.1||May 24, 16||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||N916KKTU2DPE2|
|GALAXY Note 4 S-LTE||SM-N916K||6.0.1||June 27, 16||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||N916KKTU2DPF4|
|GALAXY Note 4 S-LTE||SM-N916K||6.0.1||August 31, 16||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||N916KKTU2DPH6|
|GALAXY Note 4 S-LTE||SM-N916K||6.0.1||December 21, 16||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||N916KKTU2DPK2|
|GALAXY Note 4 S-LTE||SM-N916K||6.0.1||May 24, 17||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||N916KKTU2DQD4|
|GALAXY Note 4 S-LTE||SM-N916K||6.0.1||November 14, 17||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||N916KKTU2DQJ2|
|GALAXY Note 4 S-LTE||SM-N916K||6.0.1||January 15, 19||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||N916KKTU2DRK2|
|GALAXY Note 4 S-LTE||SM-N916K||6.0.1||February 14, 19||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||N916KKTU2DSA1|
1 - 8 of 8
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916K
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Note 4 S-LTE as SM-N916K.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916K firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916K in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-N916K to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916K to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-N916K.
What is Galaxy Note 4 S LTE SM N916K Firmware?
Firmware is closely connected to the hardware of your smartphones that helps it perform tasks. It is called a firmware rather than a software because of its efficiency and storage in hardware. Unlike a software you do not have to update it as frequently. Although devices can run without a firmware but to remove errors and problems firmware updates do help!
How does Galaxy Note 4 S LTE SM N916K Firmware work?
Firmware was designed for high level programs and is referred to as "semi-permanent" because it does not change unless upgraded. In order to function with a current working framework, you must update the firmware of your device, such as video cards and hard drives. It also has preferences in terms of upgrading to a more modern device because it can be changed without replacing the equipment.
Which Firmware to Download?
Determining the firmware that will work on your phone depends on a few numbers, integers, keys and area. Firstly, you should look at the firmware on our website. Match it with your Note 4 smartphone and then look for the area and PDA numbers.
- Region/ Carrier Each country has its own unique Android firmware code. So, in order to receive the correct firmware for your Android device, you must first know your country's firmware code, which you may obtain through the computer software. That is why two Android gadgets are unlikely to have the same firmware. That is to say, each device's firmware is distinct in some way.
- PDA The PDA is one of the foundations of OS signaling, and it may be a component of the CSC. In order for the flag from your touch to be recorded by the gadget and carried to the OS, it is essential in all touch gadgets.
How to detect the current firmware in your phone?
On Samsung devices, go to Settings > About Device > Build Number. On HTC smartphones, go to Settings > About Device > Software Information > Software Version. There will be a clear mention of it there. Good thing is Samsung devices make it relatively easy to find out.
Requirements to download J5 SM J500M Firmware related tasks?
In order to get a successful firmware flash, you should take care of the following things.
- A computer with Windows 7 or above.
- Install the most recent Samsung USB Driver.
- To avoid interruptions while flashing, ensure your battery is charged to at least 60%.
- Drivers for ADB and Fastboot should be installed.
- Latest Odin.
Advantages you can get
- Remove the IMEI number.
- Resolve the default Gamil issues.
- Remove security FRP issues.
- Help in debugging.
- extensive and non-exhaustive customizations.
- Battery life is improved.
- No adware or bloatware issues.
- Spyware and keyloggers improved.
- The Android version must be updated.
- Camera needs to be fixed.
- Invalid IMEI and Baseband should be fixed.
- Wifi and Bluetooth should be fixed.
- Fix the custom binary that was being blocked by the FRP lock.
- Fix your position on the logo.
- Make storage space a priority.
- Improve the performance of your gadget.
- Sensors must be repaired.
- Resolve the issue of excessive heat.
- Restore functionality to applications that have stopped working.
To protect your privacy, we recommend making a separate account for flashing the firmware. Other than that, there was no degradation once you have flashed the firmware. You will have to install the previous one again. Create a backup and use adequate GB preferably above 6GB to flash your smartphone.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool