- Argentina (ARO)
- Argentina (Claro) (CTI)
- Argentina (Movistar) (UFN)
- Argentina (Personal) (PSN)
- Chile (CHO)
- Chile (Claro) (CHL)
- Chile (Entel PCS) (CHE)
- Chile (Telefonica) (CHT)
- Fiji (VFJ)
- Hong Kong (TGY)
GALAXY Note 4 SM-N910U Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Note 4 SM-N910U. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Note 4 SM-N910U firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Note 4 models such as SM-N910CQ, SM-N9100, SM-N9106W, SM-N9108V, SM-N9109W, SM-N910C, SM-N910F, SM-N910G, SM-N910H, SM-N910K, SM-N910L, SM-N910P, SM-N910R4, SM-N910S, SM-N910T, SM-N910T2, SM-N910T3, SM-N910V, SM-N910W8. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-N910U firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Note 4||SM-N910U||6.0.1||September 30, 16||Panama (PBS)||N910UXXS2DPI1|
|GALAXY Note 4||SM-N910U||6.0.1||September 12, 16||Panama (PBS)||N910UXXU2DPG2|
|GALAXY Note 4||SM-N910U||4.4.4||March 23, 15||Panama (PBS)||N910UXXU1AOC1|
1 - 3 of 3
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Note 4 SM-N910U
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Note 4 as SM-N910U.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Note 4 SM-N910U firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Note 4 SM-N910U in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-N910U to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Note 4 SM-N910U to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-N910U.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool