GALAXY Note 4 SM-N910R4 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Note 4 SM-N910R4. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Note 4 SM-N910R4 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Note 4 models such asSM-N910CQ, SM-N9100, SM-N9106W, SM-N9108V, SM-N9109W, SM-N910C, SM-N910F, SM-N910G, SM-N910H, SM-N910K, SM-N910L, SM-N910P, SM-N910S, SM-N910T, SM-N910T2, SM-N910T3, SM-N910U, SM-N910V, SM-N910W8. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-N910R4 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Note 4||SM-N910R4||6.0.1||October 01, 16||USA (USC)||N910R4TYU1CPI2|
|GALAXY Note 4||SM-N910R4||6.0.1||February 01, 17||USA (USC)||N910R4TYS1CQA1|
|GALAXY Note 4||SM-N910R4||6.0.1||March 29, 17||USA (USC)||N910R4TYS1CQC1|
|GALAXY Note 4||SM-N910R4||6.0.1||March 06, 17||USA (USC)||N910R4TYS1CQB3|
|GALAXY Note 4||SM-N910R4||6.0.1||April 14, 16||USA (USC)||N910R4TYU1CPC5|
|GALAXY Note 4||SM-N910R4||6.0.1||November 25, 16||USA (USC)||N910R4TYS1CPK1|
|GALAXY Note 4||SM-N910R4||6.0.1||December 27, 16||USA (USC)||N910R4TYS1CPL1|
|GALAXY Note 4||SM-N910R4||6.0.1||October 26, 16||USA (USC)||N910R4TYS1CPJ2|
1 - 8 of 8
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Note 4 SM-N910R4
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Note 4 as SM-N910R4.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Note 4 SM-N910R4 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Note 4 SM-N910R4 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-N910R4 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Note 4 SM-N910R4 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-N910R4.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool