GALAXY Note 3 Neo SM-N750K Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Note 3 Neo SM-N750K. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Note 3 Neo SM-N750K firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Note 3 Neo models such as SM-N750, SM-N7500Q, SM-N7502, SM-N7505, SM-N7505L, SM-N7507, SM-N750L. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-N750K firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Note 3 Neo||SM-N750K||5.1.1||July 11, 16||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||N750KKTU1CPF3|
|GALAXY Note 3 Neo||SM-N750K||5.1.1||October 26, 15||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||N750KKTU1COJ3|
|GALAXY Note 3 Neo||SM-N750K||5.1.1||November 29, 16||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||N750KKTU1CPK3|
|GALAXY Note 3 Neo||SM-N750K||5.1.1||December 19, 18||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||N750KKTS1CRK3|
1 - 4 of 4
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Note 3 Neo SM-N750K
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Note 3 Neo as SM-N750K.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Note 3 Neo SM-N750K firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Note 3 Neo SM-N750K in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-N750K to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Note 3 Neo SM-N750K to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-N750K.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool