GALAXY Note 3 SM-N900V Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Note 3 SM-N900V. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Note 3 SM-N900V firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Note 3 models such asSCL22, SM-N900L, SC-01F, SM-N900, SM-N9000Q, SM-N9002, SM-N9005, SM-N9006, SM-N9007, SM-N9008, SM-N9008S, SM-N9008V, SM-N9009, SM-N900P, SM-N900R4, SM-N900S, SM-N900T, SM-N900W8. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-N900V firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Note 3||SM-N900V||5.0||January 16, 17||USA (Verizon) (VZW)||N900VVRSEPL1|
|GALAXY Note 3||SM-N900V||5.0||August 27, 15||USA (Verizon) (VZW)||N900VVRUEOF1|
1 - 2 of 2
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Note 3 SM-N900V
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Note 3 as SM-N900V.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Note 3 SM-N900V firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Note 3 SM-N900V in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-N900V to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Note 3 SM-N900V to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-N900V.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool