GALAXY Note 3 SM-N9000Q Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Note 3 SM-N9000Q. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Note 3 SM-N9000Q firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Note 3 models such asSCL22, SM-N900L, SC-01F, SM-N900, SM-N9002, SM-N9005, SM-N9006, SM-N9007, SM-N9008, SM-N9008S, SM-N9008V, SM-N9009, SM-N900P, SM-N900R4, SM-N900S, SM-N900T, SM-N900V, SM-N900W8. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-N9000Q firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Note 3||SM-N9000Q||5.0||February 03, 17||Turkey (TUR)||N9000QXXUEBQA2|
|GALAXY Note 3||SM-N9000Q||5.0||February 26, 16||Turkey (TUR)||N9000QXXUEBOL1|
1 - 2 of 2
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Note 3 SM-N9000Q
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Note 3 as SM-N9000Q.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Note 3 SM-N9000Q firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Note 3 SM-N9000Q in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-N9000Q to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Note 3 SM-N9000Q to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-N9000Q.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool