GALAXY Note 3 SC-01F Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Note 3 SC-01F. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Note 3 SC-01F firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Note 3 models such as SCL22, SM-N900L, SM-N900, SM-N9000Q, SM-N9002, SM-N9005, SM-N9006, SM-N9007, SM-N9008, SM-N9008S, SM-N9008V, SM-N9009, SM-N900P, SM-N900R4, SM-N900S, SM-N900T, SM-N900V, SM-N900W8. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SC-01F firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Active Neo||SC-01H||5.1.1||November 09, 18||Japan (DCM)||SC01HOMU1ARI1|
|GALAXY Active Neo||SC-01H||5.1.1||January 15, 18||Japan (DCM)||SC01HOMU1AQL3|
|GALAXY Note Edge||SC-01G||6.0.1||July 12, 17||Japan (DCM)||SC01GOMU1CQG3|
|GALAXY Active Neo||SC-01H||5.1.1||June 28, 17||Japan (DCM)||SC01HOMU1AQF1|
|GALAXY Note Edge||SC-01G||6.0.1||January 17, 17||Japan (DCM)||SC01GOMU1CPL2|
|GALAXY Note 3||SC-01F||5.0||December 13, 16||Japan (DCM)||SC01FOMSGPL2|
|GALAXY Active Neo||SC-01H||5.1.1||October 08, 16||Japan (DCM)||SC01HOMU1API1|
|GALAXY Note Edge||SC-01G||6.0.1||September 12, 16||Japan (DCM)||SC01GOMU1CPI2|
|GALAXY Note Edge||SC-01G||6.0.1||August 24, 16||Japan (DCM)||SC01GOMU1CPH3|
|GALAXY Note 3||SC-01F||5.0||July 26, 16||Japan (DCM)||SC01FOMUGPG1|
|GALAXY Active Neo||SC-01H||5.1.1||July 18, 16||Japan (DCM)||SC01HOMU1APG1|
|GALAXY Note Edge||SC-01G||5.0.1||July 11, 16||Japan (DCM)||SC01GOMU1BPG1|
|GALAXY Note Edge||SC-01G||5.0.1||April 15, 16||Japan (DCM)||SC01GOMU1BPC3|
|GALAXY Note 3||SC-01F||5.0||October 04, 15||Japan (DCM)||SC01FOMUGOI4|
|GALAXY Tab 10.1 LTE||SC-01D||4.0.4||July 11, 13||Japan (DCM)||SC01DOMMP5|
1 - 15 of 17
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Note 3 SC-01F
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Note 3 as SC-01F.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Note 3 SC-01F firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Note 3 SC-01F in Download Mode.
- Connect your SC-01F to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Note 3 SC-01F to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SC-01F.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool