GALAXY Note 10.1 SM-P605L Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Note 10.1 SM-P605L. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Note 10.1 SM-P605L firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Note 10.1 models such asSCH-I925U, SHW-M480K, SM-P602, SM-P605K, SM-P605V, GT-N8000, GT-N8005, GT-N8010, GT-N8013, GT-N8020, SHV-E230L, SHV-E230S, SHW-M480S, SHW-M480W, SM-P600, SM-P601, SM-P605, SM-P605M, SM-P605S. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-P605L firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Note 10.1||SM-P605L||4.4.2||February 16, 17||Korea (LGT)||P605LKLUCQA2|
|GALAXY Note 10.1||SM-P605L||4.4.2||August 26, 15||Korea (LGT)||P605LKLUCOH1|
1 - 2 of 2
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Note 10.1 SM-P605L
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Note 10.1 as SM-P605L.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Note 10.1 SM-P605L firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Note 10.1 SM-P605L in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-P605L to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Note 10.1 SM-P605L to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-P605L.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool