GALAXY Note (China) GT-I9228 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Note (China) GT-I9228. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Note (China) GT-I9228 firmware. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-I9228 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Note (China)||GT-I9228||4.1.2||March 20, 13||China (CHN)||I9228ZMBMC2|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Note (China) GT-I9228
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Note (China) as GT-I9228.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Note (China) GT-I9228 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Note (China) GT-I9228 in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-I9228 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Note (China) GT-I9228 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-I9228.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool