- Argentina (ARO)
- Argentina (Personal) (PSN)
- Bolivia (Entel) (BVE)
- Chile (CHO)
- Chile (Claro) (CHL)
- Chile (Entel PCS) (CHE)
- Chile (Telefonica) (CHT)
- Colombia (COO)
- Colombia (Movistar) (COB)
- Costa Rica (ICE)
- Ecuador (EBE)
- Guatemala (PGU)
GALAXY Music GT-S6010L Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Music GT-S6010L. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Music GT-S6010L firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Music models such asGT-S6010. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-S6010L firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Music||GT-S6010L||4.0.4||January 11, 13||Panama (Cable & Wireless) (PCW)||S6010LUBALL2|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Music GT-S6010L
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Music as GT-S6010L.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Music GT-S6010L firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Music GT-S6010L in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-S6010L to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Music GT-S6010L to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-S6010L.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool