- Angola (Unitel) (XFU)
- Australia (OPP)
- Belgium (Proximus) (PRO)
- Chile (CRC)
- Dominican Republic (Orange) (DOR)
- Germany (DBT)
- Italy (ITV)
- Jamaica (JDI)
- Kenya (AFR)
GALAXY Music GT-S6010 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Music GT-S6010. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Music GT-S6010 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Music models such asGT-S6010L. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-S6010 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Music||GT-S6010||4.0.4||September 11, 13||Kenya (AFR)||S6010XXAMH2|
|GALAXY Music||GT-S6010||4.0.4||February 14, 13||Venezuela (DGT)||S6010WGALL2|
|GALAXY Music||GT-S6010||4.1.2||November 19, 13||Germany (DBT)||S6010XXUBMJ1|
|GALAXY Music||GT-S6010||4.0.4||February 05, 13||Kenya (KEN)||S6010XXAMA3|
|GALAXY Music||GT-S6010||4.1.2||January 29, 14||Australia (OPP)||S6010XXUBML1|
|GALAXY Music||GT-S6010||4.0.4||October 24, 12||Unknown (ECN)||S6010XXALJ6|
|GALAXY Music||GT-S6010||4.0.4||December 12, 12||Luxembourg (LUX)||S6010XXALL1|
|GALAXY Music||GT-S6010||4.0.4||March 23, 13||Italy (ITV)||S6010XXAMC1|
|GALAXY Music||GT-S6010||4.0.4||June 28, 13||Chile (CRC)||S6010WGAMA1|
|GALAXY Music||GT-S6010||4.0.4||April 22, 13||Jamaica (JDI)||S6010WGAMA1|
|GALAXY Music||GT-S6010||4.1.2||December 20, 13||United Kingdom (O2) (O2U)||S6010XXUBMJ1|
|GALAXY Music||GT-S6010||4.0.4||December 14, 12||South Africa (XFE)||S6010XXALL1|
|GALAXY Music||GT-S6010||4.0.4||January 10, 13||Belgium (Proximus) (PRO)||S6010XXALL1|
|GALAXY Music||GT-S6010||4.1.2||January 29, 14||United Kingdom (BTU)||S6010XXUBMJ1|
|GALAXY Music||GT-S6010||4.0.4||October 25, 12||Angola (Unitel) (XFU)||S6010XXALJ6|
1 - 15 of 18
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Music GT-S6010
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Music as GT-S6010.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Music GT-S6010 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Music GT-S6010 in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-S6010 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Music GT-S6010 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-S6010.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool