- Argentina (Claro) (CTI)
GALAXY mini GT-S5570L Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY mini GT-S5570L. You can flash your device with our GALAXY mini GT-S5570L firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY mini models such as GT-S5570, GT-S5570B, GT-S5570I. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-S5570L firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY mini||GT-S5570L||2.3||November 24, 11||Chile (CHO)||S5570LWMKPE|
|GALAXY mini||GT-S5570L||2.3||October 25, 11||Panama (TPA)||S5570LWMKPJ|
|GALAXY mini||GT-S5570L||2.3||February 03, 12||Peru (SAM) (SAM)||S5570LWMKPM|
|GALAXY mini||GT-S5570L||2.3||March 07, 12||Argentina (Claro) (CTI)||S5570LWMKPM|
|GALAXY mini||GT-S5570L||2.3||October 17, 11||Mexico (Movistar) (TMM)||S5570LWMKPI|
|GALAXY mini||GT-S5570L||2.3||October 28, 11||Trinidad and Tobago (TTT)||S5570LWMKPJ|
|GALAXY mini||GT-S5570L||2.3||January 10, 12||Chile (Claro) (CHL)||S5570LWMKPO|
|GALAXY mini||GT-S5570L||2.3.6||October 12, 12||Chile (Entel PCS) (CHE)||S5570LWMKPQ|
|GALAXY mini||GT-S5570L||2.3||December 08, 11||Chile (Telefonica) (CHT)||S5570LWMKPO|
1 - 9 of 9
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY mini GT-S5570L
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY mini as GT-S5570L.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY mini GT-S5570L firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY mini GT-S5570L in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-S5570L to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY mini GT-S5570L to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-S5570L.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool