- Argentina (ANC)
GALAXY mini GT-S5570B Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY mini GT-S5570B. You can flash your device with our GALAXY mini GT-S5570B firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY mini models such as GT-S5570, GT-S5570I, GT-S5570L. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-S5570B firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY mini||GT-S5570B||2.3||November 29, 11||Trinidad and Tobago (EON)||S5570BVJKPB|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY mini GT-S5570B
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY mini as GT-S5570B.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY mini GT-S5570B firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY mini GT-S5570B in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-S5570B to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY mini GT-S5570B to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-S5570B.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool