GALAXY Mega SHV-E310L Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Mega SHV-E310L. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Mega SHV-E310L firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Mega models such asSGH-I527, GT-I9150, GT-I9152, GT-I9158, GT-I9200, GT-I9205, SCH-P709, SCH-R960, SGH-I527M, SHV-E310S. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SHV-E310L firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Mega||SHV-E310L||4.4.2||January 19, 17||Korea (LGT)||E310LKLUBQA1|
|GALAXY Mega||SHV-E310L||4.4.2||January 26, 16||Korea (LGT)||E310LKLUBPA1|
1 - 2 of 2
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Mega SHV-E310L
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Mega as SHV-E310L.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Mega SHV-E310L firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Mega SHV-E310L in Download Mode.
- Connect your SHV-E310L to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Mega SHV-E310L to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SHV-E310L.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool