- Afghanistan (AFG)
- Brazil (ZTO)
- Chile (CHO)
- China (CHN)
- China (China Unicom) (CHU)
- Egypt (EGY)
- India (INS)
- India (INU)
- Indonesia (XSE)
- Iran (THR)
- Iraq (MID)
- Kazakhstan (SKZ)
- Morocco (FWD)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
- Pakistan (PAK)
- Panama (TPA)
- Panama (Claro) (CPA)
- Puerto Rico (PCT)
- Russia (SER)
GALAXY Mega GT-I9200 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Mega GT-I9200. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Mega GT-I9200 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Mega models such as SGH-I527, SHV-E310L, GT-I9150, GT-I9152, GT-I9158, GT-I9205, SCH-P709, SCH-R960, SGH-I527M, SHV-E310S. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-I9200 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Mega||GT-I9200||4.4.2||July 18, 14||Thailand (THL)||I9200XXUDNF3|
|GALAXY Mega||GT-I9200||4.4.2||September 05, 14||Turkey (TUR)||I9200XXUDNF3|
|GALAXY Mega||GT-I9200||4.4.2||April 24, 17||Russia (SER)||I9200XXSDQA3|
|GALAXY Mega||GT-I9200||4.4.2||February 15, 17||Chile (CHO)||I9200UBSDQA1|
|GALAXY Mega||GT-I9200||4.4.2||April 24, 17||Uzbekistan (CAC)||I9200XXSDQA1|
|GALAXY Mega||GT-I9200||4.4.2||February 15, 17||Panama (TPA)||I9200UBSDQA1|
|GALAXY Mega||GT-I9200||4.4.2||September 22, 14||Egypt (EGY)||I9200XXUDNF3|
|GALAXY Mega||GT-I9200||4.4.2||February 27, 17||Egypt (EGY)||I9200XXSDQA2|
|GALAXY Mega||GT-I9200||4.4.2||February 27, 17||Iraq (MID)||I9200XXSDQA2|
|GALAXY Mega||GT-I9200||4.4.2||October 13, 15||Brazil (ZTO)||I9200UBUDOI1|
|GALAXY Mega||GT-I9200||4.4.2||February 27, 17||Turkey (TUR)||I9200XXSDQA2|
|GALAXY Mega||GT-I9200||4.4.2||February 27, 17||Iran (THR)||I9200XXSDQA2|
|GALAXY Mega||GT-I9200||4.4.2||February 27, 17||Afghanistan (AFG)||I9200XXSDQA2|
|GALAXY Mega||GT-I9200||4.4.2||February 27, 17||Pakistan (PAK)||I9200XXSDQA2|
|GALAXY Mega||GT-I9200||4.4.2||October 21, 14||Panama (TPA)||I9200UBUDNG1|
1 - 15 of 50
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Mega GT-I9200
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Mega as GT-I9200.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Mega GT-I9200 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Mega GT-I9200 in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-I9200 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Mega GT-I9200 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-I9200.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool