GALAXY Mega GT-I9150 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Mega GT-I9150. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Mega GT-I9150 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Mega models such asSGH-I527, SHV-E310L, GT-I9152, GT-I9158, GT-I9200, GT-I9205, SCH-P709, SCH-R960, SGH-I527M, SHV-E310S. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-I9150 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Mega||GT-I9150||4.2.2||February 17, 14||Chile (CHO)||I9150UBUANB2|
|GALAXY Mega||GT-I9150||4.2.2||March 14, 14||Guatemala (PGU)||I9150UBUANB4|
|GALAXY Mega||GT-I9150||4.2.2||December 22, 14||Argentina (ARO)||I9150UBUANH1|
|GALAXY Mega||GT-I9150||4.2.2||February 28, 14||Panama (TPA)||I9150UBUANB2|
|GALAXY Mega||GT-I9150||4.2.2||February 17, 14||Colombia (Comcel) (COM)||I9150UBUANB3|
|GALAXY Mega||GT-I9150||4.2.2||September 04, 13||Chile (Claro) (CHL)||I9150UBUAMG5|
|GALAXY Mega||GT-I9150||4.2.2||February 17, 14||Chile (Telefonica) (CHT)||I9150UBUANB3|
1 - 7 of 7
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Mega GT-I9150
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Mega as GT-I9150.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Mega GT-I9150 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Mega GT-I9150 in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-I9150 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Mega GT-I9150 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-I9150.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool