- Angola (Unitel) (XFU)
- Australia (XSA)
- Baltic (SEB)
- Bulgaria (BGL)
- Croatia (T-Mobile) (CRO)
- Czech Republic (XEZ)
- Egypt (EGY)
- France (XEF)
- Germany (DBT)
- Greece (EUR)
- Hong Kong (TGY)
- Hungary (XEH)
- Israel (ILO)
- Israel (Orange/Partner) (PTR)
- Italy (ITV)
- Kazakhstan (SKZ)
- Lebanon (LEB)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- New Zealand (NZC)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)
- Poland (XEO)
- Portugal (MEO)
- Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
- Romania (ROM)
- Romania (Cosmote) (COA)
- Russia (BLR)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Singapore (MM1)
- Singapore (XSP)
- Singapore (SingTel) (SIN)
- Singapore (StarHub) (STH)
- Slovakia (XSK)
GALAXY K zoom SM-C115 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY K zoom SM-C115. You can flash your device with our GALAXY K zoom SM-C115 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY K zoom models such asSM-C111, SM-C1116, SM-C111M, SM-C1158, SM-C115L, SM-C115M, SM-C115W. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-C115 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY K zoom||SM-C115||4.4.2||June 20, 14||Greece (EUR)||C115XXU1BNF1|
|GALAXY K zoom||SM-C115||4.4.2||June 23, 14||Slovenia (SIO)||C115XXU1BNF1|
|GALAXY K zoom||SM-C115||4.4.2||June 18, 14||France (XEF)||C115XXU1BNF1|
|GALAXY K zoom||SM-C115||4.4.2||September 11, 14||Singapore (XSP)||C115XXU1BNH1|
|GALAXY K zoom||SM-C115||4.4.2||February 01, 16||Netherlands (PHN)||C115XXU1BPA1|
|GALAXY K zoom||SM-C115||4.4.2||June 18, 14||Bulgaria (BGL)||C115XXU1BNF1|
|GALAXY K zoom||SM-C115||4.4.2||June 23, 14||Portugal (TPH) (TPH)||C115XXU1BNF1|
|GALAXY K zoom||SM-C115||4.4.2||August 14, 15||Russia (SER)||C115XXU1BOG1|
|GALAXY K zoom||SM-C115||4.4.2||October 07, 14||Lebanon (LEB)||C115XXU1BNF5|
|GALAXY K zoom||SM-C115||4.4.2||June 23, 14||Italy (ITV)||C115XXU1BNF1|
|GALAXY K zoom||SM-C115||4.4.2||August 26, 15||Taiwan (BRI)||C115ZSU1AOH1|
|GALAXY K zoom||SM-C115||4.4.2||June 19, 14||Israel (ILO)||C115XXU1ANE6|
|GALAXY K zoom||SM-C115||4.4.2||May 20, 15||Australia (XSA)||C115XXU1BOC3|
|GALAXY K zoom||SM-C115||4.4.2||June 23, 14||Slovakia (XSK)||C115XXU1BNF1|
|GALAXY K zoom||SM-C115||4.4.2||June 23, 14||Russia (BLR)||C115XXU1BNF1|
1 - 15 of 45
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY K zoom SM-C115
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY K zoom as SM-C115.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY K zoom SM-C115 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY K zoom SM-C115 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-C115 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY K zoom SM-C115 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-C115.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool