GALAXY K zoom SM-C1116 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY K zoom SM-C1116. You can flash your device with our GALAXY K zoom SM-C1116 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY K zoom models such asSM-C111, SM-C111M, SM-C115, SM-C1158, SM-C115L, SM-C115M, SM-C115W. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-C1116 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY K zoom||SM-C1116||4.4.2||February 09, 15||China (China Unicom) (CHU)||C1116ZNU1AOA1|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY K zoom SM-C1116
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY K zoom as SM-C1116.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY K zoom SM-C1116 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY K zoom SM-C1116 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-C1116 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY K zoom SM-C1116 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-C1116.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool