Galaxy J7 Sky Pro SM-S727VL Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Galaxy J7 Sky Pro SM-S727VL. You can flash your device with our Galaxy J7 Sky Pro SM-S727VL firmware. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-S727VL firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Galaxy J7 Sky Pro||SM-S727VL||6.0.1||July 19, 18||USA (Tracfone) (TFN)||S727VLUDS4ARF2|
|Galaxy J7 Sky Pro||SM-S727VL||6.0.1||July 14, 17||USA (Tracfone) (TFN)||S727VLUDU1AQB5|
|Galaxy J7 Sky Pro||SM-S727VL||6.0.1||September 20, 17||USA (Tracfone) (TFN)||S727VLUDU2AQG1|
|Galaxy J7 Sky Pro||SM-S727VL||6.0.1||May 02, 18||USA (Tracfone) (TFN)||S727VLUDU3ARC1|
1 - 4 of 4
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Galaxy J7 Sky Pro SM-S727VL
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Galaxy J7 Sky Pro as SM-S727VL.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Galaxy J7 Sky Pro SM-S727VL firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Galaxy J7 Sky Pro SM-S727VL in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-S727VL to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Galaxy J7 Sky Pro SM-S727VL to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-S727VL.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool