Download GALAXY J7 SM-J700F Firmware for UAE
Download your GALAXY J7 SM-J700F firmware for UAE. You can flash and update your device with our GALAXY J7 firmware. Make sure the Model number of your samsung mobile is correct as SM-J700F before installing it.
Important: If downloading doesn't start after click, please turn off any popup blockers on your browser.
- Country / Region United Arab Emirates
- PDA J700FXXU3BPJ1
- Product Code XSG
- CSC J700FOJV3BPJ1
- Phone J700FXXU3BPJ1
Download and extract/unzip the firmware file
Download and extract Odin v3.12.3 ZIP file
Open Odin v3.12.3 software
Reboot device in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down)
Connect device and wait for "ID: COM" to turn blue in Odin
Add the downloaded firmware file to AP/DPA
Make sure "Re-Partition" is NOT ticked
Click the "Start" button to begin the installation process
For detailed instructions and troubleshooting, click here
- Use Updato ONLY if you know what you’re doing. If you’re simply looking to upgrade your device, we recommend using Samsung Kies and/or via OTA. Updato is not responsible for any damage caused by the information or the files on this site.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool