- Afghanistan (AFG)
- Baltic (SEB)
- Bangladesh (BNG)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (ERO)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (TEB)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (BH TELECOM) (BHT)
- Czech Republic (ETL)
- Egypt (EGY)
- France (XEF)
- France (Bouygues) (BOG)
- Germany (DBT)
- Greece (EUR)
- Hungary (XEH)
- Iran (THR)
- Iraq (MID)
- Israel (ILO)
- Israel (Cellcom) (CEL)
- Israel (Orange/Partner) (PTR)
- Israel (Pelephone) (PCL)
- Italy (ITV)
- Italy (H3G) (HUI)
- Italy (TIM) (TIM)
- Kenya (AFR)
- Kenya (Zain) (DKR)
- Libya (BTC)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Morocco (MAT) (MAT)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
- N/A (TKD)
- Nepal (NPL)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- Nigeria (ECT)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Pakistan (PAK)
- Poland (XEO)
- Poland (Orange) (OPV)
- Poland (Play) (PRT)
- Poland (PLUS) (PLS)
- Portugal (MEO)
- Portugal (Optimus) (OPT)
- Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
- Romania (ROM)
- Saudi Arabia (ACR)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Serbia (Telenor) (MSR)
- Serbia (VIP) (TOP)
- Slovakia (ORX)
- Slovenia (Mobitel) (MOT)
- Slovenia (Si.mobil) (SIM)
- South Africa (XFA)
- South Africa (XFE)
- South Africa (Vodafone) (XFV)
- South East Europe (SEE)
- Spain (AMO)
Galaxy J7 SM-J730F Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Galaxy J7 SM-J730F. You can flash your device with our Galaxy J7 SM-J730F firmware, we have firmwares for different Galaxy J7 models such as SM-J727VPP, SM-J727U, SM-J727T1, SM-J727R4, SM-J700T. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-J730F firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Galaxy J7||SM-J730F||Pie(Android 9)||August 04, 20||Morocco (MAT) (MAT)||J730FXWS7CTF2|
|Galaxy J7||SM-J730F||Pie(Android 9)||February 25, 20||Morocco (MAT) (MAT)||J730FXWU6CTA2|
|Galaxy J7||SM-J730F||Pie(Android 9)||June 26, 19||Morocco (MAT) (MAT)||J730FXWU4CSF5|
|Galaxy J7||SM-J730F||8.1.0||April 15, 19||Morocco (MAT) (MAT)||J730FXWS4BSD1|
|Galaxy J7||SM-J730F||8.1.0||February 11, 19||Morocco (MAT) (MAT)||J730FXWS3BSA3|
|Galaxy J7||SM-J730F||8.1.0||November 20, 18||Morocco (MAT) (MAT)||J730FXWU3BRJ2|
|Galaxy J7||SM-J730F||7.0||July 26, 18||Morocco (MAT) (MAT)||J730FXWU2ARF4|
|Galaxy J7||SM-J730F||7.0||March 09, 18||Morocco (MAT) (MAT)||J730FXWU2ARB2|
|Galaxy J7||SM-J730F||7.0||February 02, 18||Morocco (MAT) (MAT)||J730FXWS2ARA2|
|Galaxy J7||SM-J730F||7.0||September 21, 17||Morocco (MAT) (MAT)||J730FXWU1AQF6|
1 - 10 of 10
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Galaxy J7 SM-J730F
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Galaxy J7 as SM-J730F.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Galaxy J7 SM-J730F firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Galaxy J7 SM-J730F in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-J730F to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Galaxy J7 SM-J730F to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-J730F.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool