GALAXY J7 SM-J700P Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY J7 SM-J700P. You can flash your device with our GALAXY J7 SM-J700P firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY J7 models such asSM-J727VPP, SM-J727U, SM-J727T1, SM-J727R4, SM-J700T, SM-J700T1, SM-J730K, SM-J730F, SM-J730FM, SM-J7008, SM-J700F, SM-J700H, SM-J700K, SM-J700M. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-J700P firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY J7||SM-J700P||6.0.1||July 05, 17||USA (Sprint) (XAS)||J700PVPS1AQF3|
|GALAXY J7||SM-J700P||7.1.1||December 04, 17||USA (Sprint) (XAS)||J700PVPU2BQJ2|
|GALAXY J7||SM-J700P||6.0.1||February 03, 17||USA (Sprint) (XAS)||J700PVPS1AQA2|
|GALAXY J7||SM-J700P||6.0.1||September 14, 16||USA (Sprint) (XAS)||J700PVPU1APH4|
|GALAXY J7||SM-J700P||6.0.1||July 04, 16||USA (Sprint) (XAS)||J700PVPU1APF3|
|GALAXY J7||SM-J700P||6.0.1||May 20, 16||USA (Sprint) (XAS)||J700PVPU1APB7|
1 - 6 of 6
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY J7 SM-J700P
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY J7 as SM-J700P.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY J7 SM-J700P firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY J7 SM-J700P in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-J700P to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY J7 SM-J700P to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-J700P.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool